PDA

View Full Version : www.digitalairstrip.net - NOW add photos!

David M
1st July 2008, 02:48 PM
As a continued supporter of the Sydney Airport Message Board, www.digitalairstrip has now launched Phase II of the site which now allows members to upload photos as well as videos. The aim of the site is to help other aviation enthusiasts and spotters worldwide.

The site has been developed to provide an indication as to the style of spotting available at different locations around a specific airport. This has been achieved by incorporating Google Maps to visually display spotting locations around airports allowing visitors to view photos and videos from these positions, thus giving an indication as to the style of photography and videography available, coupled with the aircraft types for the particular airport.

If you have any relevant photos or video's that you would like to submit, we would appreciate your support.

I hope you all find this website a useful tool when visiting different airports around the world and even those airports in your own backyard!

Cheers,

David.M.

Note: For those photograhers that already upload to the major aviation websites, your images will fit the image size requirements for the site. No further editing would be required.

Nathan Long
1st July 2008, 03:28 PM
How about locations that aren't at airports (i.e. Mach Loop?). :D

David M
2nd July 2008, 12:44 PM
For everyone's info.... I forgot the ".net" on the end of the link in the post.

so... www.digitalairstrip.net is the URL. :rolleyes:

Cheers

David.M.

Craig Murray
2nd July 2008, 01:44 PM
Note: For those photograhers that already upload to the major aviation websites, your images will fit the image size requirements for the site. No further editing would be required.

What about images rejected by major aviation websites? :D

200ISO and rain is considered too "noisy" for their liking, your thoughts :)

David M
2nd July 2008, 02:56 PM
What about images rejected by major aviation websites?

200ISO and rain is considered too "noisy" for their liking, your thoughts

Hmm... I don't think we're up to that level of rejection reasons just yet. Nor do I think we ever will be.

I say upload the grainy rainy 200ISO shot, and try your luck. At least the spotters that see your rainy shot will know to NOT go that location when it's raining! :D

David.M.