PDA

View Full Version : Photo Framing

ChrisG.
7th July 2008, 09:16 PM
Hi all,
I'm looking for a photo framing business in Brisbane or Toowoomba that other users have used before and can recommend their services.

I'm looking to frame a number of 13"x19" photo's and several smaller ones as well, but am having trouble finding a good one via Google.

Any recommendations are welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

Andrew McLaughlin
7th July 2008, 10:18 PM
Hi all,
I'm looking for a photo framing business in Brisbane or Toowoomba that other users have used before and can recommend their services.

I'm looking to frame a number of 13"x19" photo's and several smaller ones as well, but am having trouble finding a good one via Google.

Any recommendations are welcomed.

Cheers

Chris

There's a place up in Sandgate I used once on an urgent job and they did an excellent job...just can't remember the name at the moment. They're just off ther main drag around the corner from a big Fuji processing centre. I'll look through my receipts and update the post if I can find it.

Grant Smith
8th July 2008, 12:07 AM
I'll look through my receipts and update the post if I can find it.

Shouldn't your accountant have those by now Andrew?

;)

Andrew McLaughlin
8th July 2008, 07:27 AM
Shouldn't your accountant have those by now Andrew?

;)

He he :D, but no, unfortunately this was a job done for someone else who is based in BNE and therefore they paid for it all...

Sorry Chris - I can't find the name, but it's located at these co-ordinates in Google earth if that's of any help. 27°19'7.04"S, 153° 4'7.51"E

Can't recommend them highly enough!

David Knudsen
8th July 2008, 09:09 AM
Hi Chris,

Although its a bit of a pain to get to, I use a place in New Farm called "New Farm Photos", they do a fantastic job and the prices are quite reasonable. The owner's name is Leya, she's a photographer herself so takes a lot of care in what she does with your photos, they also do canvas prints which are very cool.

New Farm Photos
88B Merthyr Road
New Farm Qld 4005
Ph: 07 3358 2479
E: nfpsales@tpg.com.au

David M
10th July 2008, 09:51 AM
Sorry Chris - I can't find the name, but it's located at these co-ordinates in Google earth if that's of any help. 27°19'7.04"S, 153° 4'7.51"E

Andrew,
Isn't technology fantastic!! I can't tell you who they are, but here's where you can find them by peering from a few kilometres above them! :D

If I had a company, I'd be putting my logo rather largely on the roof of my warehouse so that any google earth searcher could see it!

David.M.

p.s. sorry for getting off topic.

Andrew McLaughlin
10th July 2008, 01:57 PM
Andrew,
Isn't technology fantastic!! I can't tell you who they are, but here's where you can find them by peering from a few kilometres above them! :D

If I had a company, I'd be putting my logo rather largely on the roof of my warehouse so that any google earth searcher could see it!

Agree totally David - we've got GPS coordinates and have downloaded a GE page of where our office is in Canberra for those who are directionally challenged!

Cheers

ChrisG.
10th July 2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Shall endeavour to try and find that name for you Andrew, ;).

Chris