PDA

View Full Version : Anyone work in crewing?

Michael Morrison
13th July 2008, 06:04 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone ont he board works in crewing for any of the airlines.

If so could you drop me a pm as I have a few questions

Thanks

Michael:)

Brenden S
13th July 2008, 10:35 PM
Yea like how to strangle them..... They have some weird idea's I can assure you that.

David M
14th July 2008, 01:34 PM
Brenden,

Weird idea's maybe, but I'd hate to be in their shoes when it all goes pear-shaped and they need to find 20 pilots to fill shifts when only two pilots are available! A tough job, and one I don't think I'd put my hand up to do.

David.M.

Mike Scott
14th July 2008, 02:29 PM
They are better known as the screw desk over here...best known for waking people up when they are not scheduled to work...and also trying to enforce their version of company policy/work rules which needless to say does not make them the most popular pebbles on the beach. Someone has to do it though...rather them than me. I cant wait for them to try outsourcing that to some third world country. :D

MS

Michael Morrison
14th July 2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the PM's received - Michael

Adam P.
14th July 2008, 03:58 PM
Someone has to do it though

And if crew would only realise that, and the fact that really we're all on the same team, life would be much easier!!! http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/banghead.gif

Chris W
14th July 2008, 05:36 PM
Unfortunately crewing guys get a lot of crap from crew, when they are only just doing their job. As Adam said, they are all on the same team, employed by the same company.

it all goes pear-shaped and they need to find 20 pilots to fill shifts when only two pilots are available!

20 Pilots, pffft thats nothing:rolleyes:

Adam P.
14th July 2008, 06:17 PM
20 Pilots, pffft thats nothing

http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/gy.gif

That was a damn good effort the other day!!!

Chris W
14th July 2008, 06:40 PM
Worst I have ever seen it!

NickN
15th July 2008, 12:59 PM
I'll fly if they want me to. Don;t have any qualifications but I'm pretty good on flight sim!:)