PDA

View Full Version : B777-200LRF 1st flight ***photos***

Scott Lindsell
15th July 2008, 06:50 PM
Hi guys,
Today marked the 1st day of flight testing for the newest Boeing product, the 777 Frieghter.
I've uploaded some rough Jpeg edits so you can get an feel for what to expect. She had some minor test issues today and diverted back to PAE rather than continuing onto BFI. Nothing serious and the flight time was 3.5hrs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bfiguy/

Scott.

Blake Riley
15th July 2008, 07:48 PM
Great photo's the 777F looks really great, Cant wait to see it wearing the Fedex colours

Tim Bowrey
15th July 2008, 08:16 PM
Top photos Scott! Its amazing how close you get to the action! Great effort!

Tim

Scott Lindsell
16th July 2008, 05:51 AM
Thanks guys.
Tim, That's why I moved here. If I couldn't get close I'd be photographing DJ 737's at SYD from behind the fenceline. I'd rather be shooting this ;)
Scott.

Tim Bowrey
16th July 2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks guys.
Tim, That's why I moved here. If I couldn't get close I'd be photographing DJ 737's at SYD from behind the fenceline. I'd rather be shooting this ;)
Scott.

Too right mate;) And you get all the newies of all airlines over the world pretty much so you'll never know what your going to see. I bet your logbook of airlines youve seen(if you have one) is chockers.

Tim

Michael Rychter
17th July 2008, 05:29 AM
It seems that there was an "inconvenient" telemetry issue with the flight.

http://www.aviationnow.com/aw/generic/story_channel.jsp?channel=comm&id=news/SNAG07158.xml&headline=Telemetry%20Fault%20On%20777%20F%20First% 20Flight

Two interesting facts from the above story...

Boeing have 78 orders for the aircraft..

and

The side loading door has been widened to accommodate carrying 787 engines.

Scott Lindsell
17th July 2008, 03:29 PM
Too right mate;) And you get all the newies of all airlines over the world pretty much so you'll never know what your going to see. I bet your logbook of airlines youve seen(if you have one) is chockers.

Tim

Oh my database is an ongoing work of life. It consumes me.
S.