PDA

View Full Version : 'Newest Member'!!!

Bernie P
5th August 2008, 05:00 PM
Just saw this now, but what a great name...

Seven 'O' Seven!!!

KEWL!!!!:p :p

Tony G
8th August 2008, 02:42 PM
Hi Bernie

Thats was the name i was trying to register with, but Admin wanted me to use my own name. Oh well i guess my kids ( when i have them) wont be able to register... ;-)

Bernie P
8th August 2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Bernie

Thats was the name i was trying to register with, but Admin wanted me to use my own name. Oh well i guess my kids ( when i have them) wont be able to register... ;-)

Why not?? Will they be called 707? or 787? Maybe A380??

Tony G
8th August 2008, 02:50 PM
haha most likely A380 if they look like me....no i wont be that cruel. They may not be an aircraft geek like myself.

Bernie P
8th August 2008, 02:57 PM
haha most likely A380 if they look like me....no i wont be that cruel. They may not be an aircraft geek like myself.

Perhaps I should change MY name then, or call my kids (if we end up with any...), Greyhound then... After all, we have one now!!! :D

Tony G
9th August 2008, 09:43 AM
Perhaps I should change MY name then, or call my kids (if we end up with any...), Greyhound then... After all, we have one now!!! :D

:D Well we are just about to adopt a maltese mmmm :D:D:D Had a couple maltese are few years ago now... I think they had more privileges that than kids do. They sure acted up like kids.

Philip Argy
9th August 2008, 05:25 PM
:D Well we are just about to adopt a maltese {-snip-}

So they just have to be ... Maltesers :)

Bernie P
9th August 2008, 08:10 PM
So they just have to be ... Maltesers :)

Oh dear... Do you want to go and put that joke back into the archives please Philip...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Only joking of course!!!:D:D:D