PDA

View Full Version : Rower's Club - Dinner Friday October 3

Raymond Rowe
24th September 2008, 06:36 PM
Hi all,

I will be in Sydney during the above dates. If anyone is interested in dinner at the Rower's on Friday 3OCT, please come down.
I will be leaving Sydney on Monay 6th. I'll also be out on the Mound of a morning, but have to then go to Hurstville for a Model Railway Exhibition at about 8am.

Ray.

Hi all,

For all those interested in an informal catch up, along with dinner and beers, please feel free to join us from 7pm onwards.
Under 18's are permitted in the Bistro area.

St George Rowing Club
1 Levey Street
Wolli Creek NSW 2205

See you there.

Cheers
Amsy

Glenn Stewart
30th September 2008, 12:14 AM
I think it's time I made an appearance :)

Glenn

Tony G
30th September 2008, 12:54 AM
I'll be driving down to the Motogp on Friday evening Raymond, so I wont make the catch up. If you are on the Mound Friday morning will see you there.

Raymond Rowe
30th September 2008, 07:04 PM
Arrival into sydney should be about the 1100 hrs on friday morn. Set up at the model railway exhibition then off to toms hobbies then off to where ever the active runway will allow for photo's.Will be at the mound on saturday -monday morn then drive home after the exhibition on Monday night.

NickN
1st October 2008, 02:07 PM
Raymond, I'll be around there somewhere on the weekend would love to say hello. What times do go to the mound? I am normally around early AM.

Nigel C
1st October 2008, 02:31 PM
Love to Ray, but I'll be having drinks with the boys for the MotoGP weekend.

Next time!

Raymond Rowe
1st October 2008, 03:00 PM
Raymond, I'll be around there somewhere on the weekend would love to say hello. What times do go to the mound? I am normally around early AM.

Out at the mound by sunrise till about 0800