PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator Joins Team

Kurt A
3rd April 2009, 01:41 AM
In lieu of recent events surrounding Will’s (http://yssyforum.net/board/showthread.php?t=2578) decision to hand over the helm, the Admin Team has collectively decided it was time to add another valued member to the Moderating Team. Not only to fulfil the somewhat voided spot that Will leaves due to his exciting career opportunities, but to also bring contrast, support and a helping hand to an already strong and highly valuable team.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Justin Lazaroff is our lucky new team member. Justin has been a member of the Forum for the past 5 years and brings a great wealth of knowledge and interest to our hobby in Aviation. He’s shown a keen interest to become involved in the operations of the Forum for some time and has already enjoyed a seamless start over the past few weeks.

Justin looks forward to meeting many of you in person, in good time. I trust you’ll support his judgement... after all, even though it’s a Moderator role, he’s still a great bloke.

All the best from the Admin Team.

Tony G
3rd April 2009, 09:40 AM
:eek: Its like having a new boss, better sharpen up my posts:p. Good luck with the role Justin.