PDA

View Full Version : Question about inflight service on MH

Erik H. Bakke
16th April 2009, 07:58 PM
I've just booked myself a trip to visit my parents overseas, and will be travelling business class with Malaysia Airlines and KLM in January.

When I got my flight itinerary I noticed something strange about the MH flights. Both flights, MH122 to KUL and MH123 coming back, have the comment "No inflight meal" next to them.

Is there really no inflight meals on MH business class these days, or is this likely to just be a quirk of the booking engine? (something not loaded yet, or similar)

Rhys Xanthis
16th April 2009, 08:21 PM
I think it may mean No special meal requested.

Of course you get a meal!

Jarrad Phillips
18th April 2009, 02:52 AM
Erik.....you'll love the satays.......MH did really tasty ones in J when i flew on them :D

Michael Morrison
21st April 2009, 03:17 PM
Flew business class with MH over christmas KUL-JNB-KUL.

Would recommend the lower deck.... row 17 was pretty good. Much more leg space than the upper deck!

Catering was pretty good, I wouldnt rave about the satay, but they were nice enough... catering and wine choices were top notch and service is also pretty good!

Erik H. Bakke
21st April 2009, 05:07 PM
If the satays are anything like the Indonesian ones, things will be good.

I'm hoping for upper deck, actually, but will see if I can get the two flights in different cabins.
KUL-AMS is with KLM and is a 777, so not much choice in cabins there.

The highlight of the trip will probably be looking out of the window on the approach to Bergen airport (BGO/ENBR) and see the familiar fjords and islets again for the first time in several years, hopefully all covered in snow...

Michael Morrison
21st April 2009, 07:28 PM
I'm hoping for upper deck, actually, .

No probs was just pointing out its heaps more spacious downstairs :) sort of like a mini cabin :)

Enjoy your trip!

Greg McDonald
22nd April 2009, 12:29 AM
MH has return Sydney to Singapore for under $400 if you book before 25/04!!!