PDA

View Full Version : Garuda Indonesia - New corporate c/s

Greg Wood
13th June 2009, 10:12 AM
Gidday All,

Garuda Indonesia have started to apply a new livery and colour scheme onto
their latest A330-200 series aircraft PK-GPJ at GMF at Jakarta.

Link here with pics: Looks good!

http://gerobakterbang.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/the-new-image-of-garuda-indonesia/

Regards Greg

Dan Hammond
13th June 2009, 11:25 AM
nicew, the choice of colours brighten it up a bit.

Gerard M
13th June 2009, 10:02 PM
Not bad at all. Good choice of colours i reckon. Will we be seeing this anytime soon?

Raymond Rowe
14th June 2009, 09:02 AM
Looks good.About time they did a change.

lloyd fox
14th June 2009, 11:40 AM
Not bad at all. Good choice of colours i reckon. Will we be seeing this anytime soon?

2ND August start SYD-DPS-CGK Wed,Fri,Sun. with the new 332'S.

Mark Grima
15th June 2009, 05:03 PM
Great colours!.

Can't wait to photograph it!

Sarah C
15th June 2009, 05:17 PM
Big thumbs up from me too - love it! Great colours, looks great on the tail.

Aulia Siahaan
29th June 2009, 02:18 PM
Garuda Indonesia opens direct flights Sydney - Jakarta (Starting 1st August 2009) and Melbourne - Jakarta (Starting 2nd August 2009). The new flight, GA713, will depart Sydney on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10:00am and arrive at Jakarta Cengkareng airport at 2:45pm.
The other flight GA717 will depart Melbourne on Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 9:55am and arrive in Jakarta at 2:45pm. It will be used the new A330-200's that equipped with PTV's in economy class.
Cheers ^^

Steve Crook
29th June 2009, 08:08 PM
I agree, the new colours look great but I hope the changes to Garuda are deeper than a coat of paint. "Many a sin can be hidden by a lick of paint".

Aulia Siahaan
16th July 2009, 04:40 AM
Hi Steve... have you ever been used Garuda before?
European union has opened Garuda to establish its routes to Europe again.. (have you read the Sydney Morning Herald Wednesday 15 2009?)

So what about Qantas accident in Phillipines? What do you think about it?

I am Indonesian who are currently studying in Sydney.. I like aviation so much and I used Qantas to travel between Jakarta-Sydney. But I don't accept it if you never tried Garuda before and instantly detached your worst thought about it.

Steve Crook
16th July 2009, 11:33 PM
* Yes I have used Garuda
* the comment you are responding to was made at a time when the status of Garuda's safety was in question by foreign regulators to the point where there were bans on them flying in their airspace
*As an aviation enthusiast I am more than happy to see any airline fly as long as they maintain safety standards. If Garuda has addressed the safety and maintenance issues sufficiently well to have bans lifted then that is a good thing.
*Not sure what Philippines Qantas accident you are referring to. Qantas have indeed had a number of incidents that have required them to examine maintenance and safety procedures. Obviously the level of concern in these areas have not been serious enough for any foreign regulators to ban Qantas from flying over their air space. Fortunately Qantas has a long record of fatality free flying.

Nigel C
17th July 2009, 12:12 AM
I think he was referring to the Qantas VH-OJK oxygen bottle 'explosion' recently, where the aircraft diverted to the Philippines.

Lee G
1st August 2009, 09:45 AM
Garuda Indonesia opens direct flights Sydney - Jakarta (Starting 1st August 2009) and Melbourne - Jakarta (Starting 2nd August 2009). The new flight, GA713, will depart Sydney on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10:00am and arrive at Jakarta Cengkareng airport at 2:45pm.

Does anyone know if the new 332 is still arriving tommorrow?

Sam Chui
2nd August 2009, 11:28 AM
PK-GPH is in today for the new Jakarta flight. I am going on it on this Friday, so may expect a small report.

Cheers

below is a photo courtesy of Air Services Australia director sent via email to me today. First took off on Rwy 16L !! :eek:

Benny Zheng
2nd August 2009, 05:33 PM
Here the new Garuda's arrival in the morning.