PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blue - all you can jet pass

Adam G
13th August 2009, 11:21 AM
Was just booking a flight on Jet Blue & noticed this - thought it maybe of interest to some of you! Unlimited travel on Jet Blue for a month for US$599.

http://www.jetblue.com/deals/all-you-can-jet/?intcmp=HPHero1Eng_All-You-Can-JetPass

Rhys Xanthis
13th August 2009, 12:44 PM
Wow, that's an incredibly good deal if you're travelling in the states for that time, and want to see as much as possible.

Although the only thing is having to book 3 days in advance if you like somewhere and want to stay, but i suppose with free flights you can always just fly back!

NickN
13th August 2009, 01:16 PM
Looks like an amazing offer.

I wonder what they class as "available" seats. There might be more to that in the fine print somewhere.

Gareth Forwood
13th August 2009, 01:34 PM
That's a pretty amazing deal, especially if you're on a short holiday in the US. It would be great if those sorts of deals were tried in Australia, but I don't know if airlines would be able to make a significant profit on them...

Steve S... 2
19th August 2009, 12:41 PM
There will be a catch 22 of course!

You would probably find it a nightmare to get available seats on the flight you require and be forced to pay a little extra to get on that plane because the seats in that deal are already taken lol.

Anthony T
19th August 2009, 07:41 PM
I remember the Delta pass back in the 80's USD 299 for a month but you had to standby for flights, but always got to fly somewhere. :D

Anthony T