PDA

View Full Version : Rego Request: - EK418/9 31/3

Bernie P
30th March 2010, 05:48 PM
Evening all!

Off to my Turf Conference tomorrow night, and just wondering if anyone happens to know of the current inbound 77W doing the 418/9 rotation tomorrow 31/3. Also, how/where I can track it live??

Thanks to anyone who may happen to know...

Peter Agatsiotis
30th March 2010, 06:24 PM
Bernie, just used flightstats.com and your a/c left Dubai on time (9am local) and is en-route to BKK. Tried another site for the reg but no joy.

There are virtually nil SBS/acars users in the Middle East/asia (except travelling spotters) so no coverage until it hits Australian airspace.

DXB is 7 hrs behind us.

Other members may know of other sites (flightaware? etc.)

I use http://antonakis.ca/acars.php which captures acars/SBS data worldwide to let people query flights.

Bernie P
30th March 2010, 10:07 PM
Hey Peter!

Thanks for that info... And for your help! I had looked at Flightstats, but that was about as far as I got... It is for no specific reason, but to see if it is a 'newish' frame or not! I normally do the EU via DXB on company A380, but with the 'Grey Haird Army' (late wifes parents and my mum) travelling with me, a walking stop in BKK was required...

Transiting through DXB onto MAN after that and return is FCO to DXB (stayig two nights at Atlantis) and then 418 home!

I will check again in the morning... Hoo Roo!

Peter Agatsiotis
31st March 2010, 07:08 AM
A6-ECC is your kite Bernie. Enjoy your trip and understand the needs of your 'older' companions. Favourable exchange rate may ease the situation a bit.