PDA

View Full Version : DJ Direct to DPS

Mark Grima
16th April 2010, 07:47 PM
Hey guys

just wondering, how long have DJ been flying direct from Sydney to Denpasar? Just noticed that they have direct flights in September all of a sudden, but they certianly didn't a month or so ago?

Cheers M

Dan Hammond
16th April 2010, 07:59 PM
Hi Mark,

DJ have had direct services to DPS from PER, MEL, BNE, SYD for a while now i also think they have direct ADL as well but dont hold me to that

Mark Grima
16th April 2010, 08:03 PM
Really? ****e, don't tell the (future) farther in law that! I made him go via BNE to get up there for our wedding!

Stefan Perkas
16th April 2010, 08:21 PM
Hi Mark,

DJ have had direct services to DPS from PER, MEL, BNE, SYD for a while now i also think they have direct ADL as well but dont hold me to that

All correct. PER, BNE and Adelaide have had it the longest. They were aprt of the introductory flights. Then not long after that MEl and Syd were introduced.

PER and BNE are daily flights.
ADL, MEL and SYD are 3 times a week.

Jarden S
17th April 2010, 12:08 PM
Also they are the sole airline on the ADL-DPS route while other capital cities have more than one carrier. PER has the most competition as 4 airlines compete on the PER-DPS run.

Andre H
17th April 2010, 02:33 PM
PER has the most competition as 4 airlines compete on the PER-DPS run.

And from 01JUN Air Asia increase to 3x daily !!

Adam W
17th April 2010, 02:38 PM
PER has the most competition as 4 airlines compete on the PER-DPS run.

Soon to be 5 with the arrival of Strategic on the PER-DPS run.

Jarden S
18th April 2010, 04:36 PM
There seems to be so much demand out of PER. There is enough market for everybody to get on the bandwagon (so to speak).

Jason Carruthers
19th April 2010, 11:27 PM
PER/DPS is huge!!!

Today alone there was 3 Garuda, 2 Indo Air Asia, 1 Jetstar and 1 Pacific Blue flight. Thats 7 A320/737 flights.