PDA

View Full Version : Qantas woman in mile-high romp probe

Radi K
29th October 2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/qantas-woman-in-mile-high-romp-probe/story-e6frfq80-1225944975267

Qantas woman in mile-high romp probe

A "MILE-high" sex romp involving a female Qantas employee and a male passenger is being investigated by the airline.
Sources told the Herald Sun the pair were sitting side by side in business class on a Melbourne-Los Angeles flight on October 6 when passion got the better of them.
The woman, not a flight attendant, was travelling to the US on a discounted staff ticket and drank several glasses of champagne before the incident.
The fondling began when the cabin lighting was turned down during the 11-hour trip. Other passengers complained the pair tried to hide the encounter beneath a blanket.
The pair were ordered to desist by the senior flight attendant, then ordered to sit in different sections of the plane.
Qantas would only say: "The matter is being dealt with. The employee has returned to work."

Think someone might be loosing their staff travel for awhile! :cool:

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/qantas-woman-in-mile-high-romp-probe/story-e6frfq80-1225944975267#ixzz13jOIlaoz

Maikha Ly
29th October 2010, 05:57 PM
I just love how they have to make it clear with... "The woman, not a flight attendant," :)

Karl M
29th October 2010, 07:43 PM
Wow 11 hour flight to LA! Their rolling around under the blanket must have got the flight there sooner!:p
Imagine what they could have got up too if the flight the flight lasted 13.5+ hours like all the other flight do!:eek:

NeilP
29th October 2010, 08:01 PM
Sounds like something you'd read in the front pages of Penthouse... Not that I'd know, of course...

Krzysztof M
30th October 2010, 12:12 AM
Sad they categorized it as an 'incident' hehe

Jarden S
30th October 2010, 09:45 AM
They should have gone to the LAV for some much needed privacy...unless they wont people to watch them that's another matter entirely.

Gareth Forwood
12th November 2010, 08:48 PM
Sorry to bring this back up (so to speak), but I only just read this today. I'm just amazed that there hasn't been any comment about the apt use of the word "probe" in the headline. Perhaps it's just my juvenile mind at work...:D