PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull 2008

Greg McDonald
13th May 2008, 03:21 PM
I know it's a bit early yet but how many members are planning a trip to WA this year? This is also the 3rd year of a 3 year contract for the race in Perth...has it been extended?

Lukas M
13th May 2008, 03:43 PM
Unfortuantly its smack bang right in the middle of damn exams

Mick F
13th May 2008, 03:47 PM
Deleted.- mod

Once I have a bit more of an idea what's happening around that time of year, I'll see if I can dedicate a few days to a visit to Australia's best kept secret (Perff).

Mick

Adam P.
13th May 2008, 04:11 PM
Missed the last two, already have leave for this year. Will be there with the appropriate ringing accessories on!

Rhys Xanthis
13th May 2008, 09:20 PM
I might go down, depends how the exam timetable looks (TEE :()

I went last year...and was disappointed. Complete lack of food/drink outlets, no shade at all except for in the shadows of the ATC...

May buy tickets in the grandstand if i can make it.

Grant Smith
13th May 2008, 11:39 PM
I've got my accommodation already booked for that weekend, just waiting on a certain travel agency to sort out the rest of my itinerary to accommodate flights.

Brenden S
14th May 2008, 12:14 AM
Is anyone going to be getting media access this year?

Montague S
14th May 2008, 09:05 AM
I've got my accommodation already booked for that weekend, just waiting on a certain travel agency to sort out the rest of my itinerary to accommodate flights.

what...you can't jump on QF & book them yourself? :D

watch out for the scamity fee.

Malcolm Parker
14th May 2008, 10:10 AM
got my accommodation arranged at the new Elan riverside. Just waiting on QF to release sale fares. However it seems most flight are ops by 767 and 332 so it seems no PTV screens. I thing release of tickets for Red Bull air race is not due until Mid August. isn't that a bit too late.

Grant Smith
14th May 2008, 07:04 PM
what...you can't jump on QF & book them yourself? :D

watch out for the scamity fee.

Ahhh monty if it were only that easy... The PER leg is the final leg of my RTW so I've no choice but to leave it in the hands of the scamity t/a...

;)

Mick F
14th May 2008, 07:21 PM
Well you could go to a reputable travel agent....?

Grant Smith
14th May 2008, 07:38 PM
Well you could go to a reputable travel agent....?

Now where's the fun in that Mick ;)

Montague S
14th May 2008, 09:50 PM
Ahhh monty if it were only that easy... The PER leg is the final leg of my RTW so I've no choice but to leave it in the hands of the scamity t/a...

;)

make sure you get your El-Al frequent flyer mileage! ;)

Grant Smith
15th May 2008, 01:06 AM
make sure you get your El-Al frequent flyer mileage! ;)

Affirm, and also requested Kosher meals as well ;)