PDA

View Full Version : C'mon admit it-who had withdrawal symptoms

barry robson
21st March 2008, 09:21 AM
Let me be the first to admit it - without the message board I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms, at one stage up to 4 tranquillizers per day!
I know of one other board member in the same sorry state!
Add your name to the list.

Thank you moderators for all your hard work.

Barry Robson. (alais Gerald Hatrick)

Steve S... 2
21st March 2008, 10:45 AM
Let me be the 2nd to admit, I missed coming here daily and although I kept trying I was starting to think the message board had gone for ever - snifffffffff :( - I am so happy it is back.... :D

Tim C
21st March 2008, 02:22 PM
I would like to thank Granny Smith for providing a substitute board while this one was out of action! 3 cheers Granny!

DJones
21st March 2008, 02:47 PM
I was not a member of the past board but was advised about this new one so I have joined and would like to say congrats on being 'up and running again'. I like the layout of the board. Looking forward to reading and contributing when I can.

Luke Chittock
21st March 2008, 05:09 PM
Howdy TImba

I would like to thank Granny Smith for providing a substitute board while this one was out of action! 3 cheers Granny!
---------
2800 backseat hours and climbing!

Yes, high fives all round for Granny.

What is your 2800 backseat hours in.... your car?

Regards

Luke/PER

Tim C
21st March 2008, 05:11 PM
What is your 2800 backseat hours in.... your car?

I wish, thats some serious action!

Ryan Hothersall
21st March 2008, 05:24 PM
I was getting a bit worried that the board had followed the dinosaurs into extinction.

Greg Close
21st March 2008, 06:10 PM
Great to see it back! thanks team.

Interesting to see how people find it again, I did a google after blaming myself and computer for a few weeks!

David Sims
21st March 2008, 06:40 PM
New board looks great. Post count will have to start all over again

Montague S
21st March 2008, 07:18 PM
I wish, thats some serious action!

some quality posts on the other board... ;)

Michael Dawson
21st March 2008, 09:36 PM
New Board looks great guys, and like everyone I am sure I would be lying if I said I wasn't having withdrawl symptons.

Cheers

Michael

Grant Smith
22nd March 2008, 01:06 AM
Cheers Timbah et Chittock for the kind words... It was our way of getting through the tough times..

:D

Mick M
22nd March 2008, 08:49 AM
Hello,
long time listener, first time caller (this time around). The board looks great, although I'm a little concerned by some of what was posted on the alternative site. Good work allround to get this up again. Perhaps a celebratory get together at the Rowers soon ?

Does anyone know who the bloke claiming to be Gunnar from Norway really is? Some Thai neck stretching might be in order - I don't think there was anyone that didn't get insulted over on that interim board!:rolleyes:

Paul Waters
22nd March 2008, 09:03 AM
G'day Mick,
Also a long time listener, first time caller.

I managed to have a read of that "alternative" board one day while I was out on jobs and couldn't stop laughing at some of the dribble on there. I have a feeling that "Gunnar" may have been Luke Chittock?

Regards

Paul Waters

Luke Chittock
22nd March 2008, 12:57 PM
G'day Paul

... I have a feeling that "Gunnar" may have been Luke Chittock?...

Fortunately? the name 'Luke Chittock' doesnt translate to 'Gunnar Smithssen' in Norwegian?

Regards

Luke/PER

Bob C
22nd March 2008, 01:17 PM
No withdawal symptoms at all as there are several other Aussie boards that I read, but there is one I will never read nor post its name for obvious reasons.

I do like the new layout of this Board.

Olle Q
24th March 2008, 07:41 PM
Oh did I miss the old board while it was down and Jeee.. how glad I am for the new forum.:rolleyes:
Paul and Luke.
Smithssen is more a fake Norwegian name. Gunnar is OK.

Grant Smith
25th March 2008, 09:40 AM
Smithssen is more a fake Norwegian name. Gunnar is OK.

Swedish, perhaps Olle?

Montague S
25th March 2008, 11:25 AM
I don't think there was anyone that didn't get insulted over on that interim board!:rolleyes:

all deserved insults too...nothing said that wasn't entirely true! ;)