PDA

View Full Version : Singapore A380 seating upstairs

Peter H.
13th October 2011, 07:35 AM
Sorry guys cannot find the old thread. Booking Syd-Sin at SQ site and seating map shows Economy seating upper deck. I thought I read quite a while back where it was/ is going all Business.

Any advice

Ash W
13th October 2011, 01:38 PM
I beleive this is the case, but clearly there are a lot of existing aircraft with the older config, so maybe the one your looking at is one of those. I am due to fly them on 29th Oct and the seat map shows my flight as a mixed upper deck.

Steve Crook
13th October 2011, 02:31 PM
I was disappointed to read that some SQ A380s were to have all economy seating downstairs. I flew to Paris on a version configured with an economy cabin upstairs. Having the two seats between the window and the aisle was perfect for travelling with a partner. The bonus of the storage compartment below the window and the "shelf" that the lid to the compartment provided was fantastic. There was also the added bonus of having a window that wasn't over the wing which the majority of window seats downstairs seem to be.

Nils Kenny
13th October 2011, 05:24 PM
It's only the New Delervies that are getting the Full Upper Deck in Business Class. So far that is 3 and they are currently flying to Zurich only. They plan to Fly them to London as well when there 3rd flight changes from a 773ER to a A380.