PDA

View Full Version : Rego for VA2 (Dep LAX 03NOV arriving SYD 05NOV)

Brad L.
5th November 2011, 08:07 AM
Hi All,

Wasn't able to get a look at the rego on boarding or after arrival this morning.

Anyone able to help?

Cheers,
Brad

Andrew Coggan
5th November 2011, 08:42 AM
VH-VPH

Brad L.
5th November 2011, 09:36 AM
Cheers Andrew. Thought it was VPH - newer (different seats) interior compared with the others.

- Brad

Tim Bowrey
5th November 2011, 03:13 PM
Hi Brad,

Im just curious to what you mean by 'different seats'? I flew VPH in May this year and they are the same as the rest of the fleet in all classes.

Lukas M
5th November 2011, 03:16 PM
I found the seats on some to be like sitting against a brick wall, where as some of the other triplers' have a softer cloth.

Brad L.
6th November 2011, 06:43 AM
Hi Tim,

I've flown on all of the VA 77Ws except for VOZ and found that the seats in VPH both reclined and the seat base slid forward, giving the impression of more recline. The seats in VPD, VPE and VPF didn't do this.

Also, the seat back / tray table / seat pocket design was also subtly different (wish I had taken a pic of it now).

They were definitely different though (and much more comfortable).

Cheers,
Brad

Brad L.
6th November 2011, 06:46 AM
Oh, and obviously, we are talking Economy seats here.

Y+ and J looked the same to me.

- Brad

Tim Bowrey
6th November 2011, 07:52 AM
Oh ok cool Brad wasn't sure what you were reffering to. I have flown on all except VPD and +Y and J are all the same wasn't sure about Y because I have acctually not flown Y before. Through photos I noticed VPH's seatback is slightly different but not too much. Cheers for clearing it up.

Skip Fulton
6th November 2011, 09:36 AM
The economy seats on VH-VPD do come from a different seat manufacturer.