PDA

View Full Version : Best First Class on US Domestic

David Knudsen
7th September 2012, 03:07 PM
Just wondering if anyone can offer any opinions on who has the best First Class product on US Domestic services out of Delta/Unitied/US Air or AA?

Cheers

Justin L
7th September 2012, 04:00 PM
Can't say from personal experience unfortunately, but AA has been voted best US domestic first class (http://www.eturbonews.com/26762/american-airlines-named-best-domestic-first-class) over the past few years.

Hope this helps.

Kelvin R
7th September 2012, 04:52 PM
It really comes down to aircraft. If you can get a plane that has WiFi then I would go with that. Otherwise I have found them all pretty much the same out of what you have listed. Domestic F in the US (except transcon) is nothing like domestic J in Australia. For example generally you don't get a meal on a flight under 3 hours, just refreshments. Overhead lockers are disorderly and typically the seat is just a bit wider (probably no leg rest) and there may or may not be any IFE. Also no automatic lounge access due to flying F.

Being an aviation person though surely you would take United for the Channel 9 ATC Service? ;-)

A McLaughlin
7th September 2012, 05:18 PM
Virgin America

David Ramsay
7th September 2012, 06:48 PM
Being an aviation person though surely you would take United for the Channel 9 ATC Service? ;-)

If its available on the aircraft type, switched on by the captain, and the headset socket actually works.

My strike rate on channel nine hasn't been great recently. :mad: