PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar ID90 Etc

Mike Scott
11th June 2008, 05:43 AM
Does anybody know or can find out if Jetstar offers ID90 travel to "other airline" (Non QF) employees ??? Now that QF is abandoning the Sydney/Gold Coast trip I'm forced to either go to BNE and take the air-train or simply take Jetstar hence the query re employee travel.

Thanks for any information/hints etc...much appreciated.

regards

MS

Chris Tully
11th June 2008, 06:28 PM
Mike,

JQ certainly does. Which does not make sense since JQ employees cannot travel on United as they have a seperate Interline Agreement with Qantas and are not included on the ZED program.

Mike Scott
12th June 2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the response Chris, I called our pass office and they told me that there was no ID90 available for UA employees with JQ hence my post on the board hoping for input from JQ employees who are board members and would have better/current information. I am aware of the ZED fare situation and your right...that doesnt make sense since JQ is part of QF even though its a different company on paper.:(

Regards

MS

Mike Scott
4th July 2008, 07:37 AM
Well...looks like the Non-Rev gods are smiling favourably on us for once. Just saw the June 30 announcement that QF and Jetstar now have Zed fare agreements with UA. Good news for all concerned and thanks to those involved at both airlines for getting this going....I can now go direct Sydney/OOL once again. Wasnt looking forward to the Brisbane/Gold Coast air train ride.

Life is ok once again !!!:D:D:D

Chris Tully
5th July 2008, 09:18 AM
A great deal of campaigning my friend, a great deal.