PDA

View Full Version : Aviation tour of DPRK

Paul S.
24th February 2013, 08:17 PM
Hello all, I came across a company who does an aviation tour of North Korea flying on about 7 different types of russian planes, They have about 5 depatures this year. the company is called Juche travel services, i justed wanted to know if any of you had ever come across them or this tour before or better still if anybody has done one of the tours. Any information would be appreciated, Paul

Paul f.
25th February 2013, 04:54 PM
Hello all, I came across a company who does an aviation tour of North Korea flying on about 7 different types of russian planes, They have about 5 depatures this year. the company is called Juche travel services, i justed wanted to know if any of you had ever come across them or this tour before or better still if anybody has done one of the tours. Any information would be appreciated, Paul

Hi Paul,there a few organisations that do aviation tours to Nroth Korea,Air Britain is one that comes to mind.From another Paul.

Paul S.
1st March 2013, 12:27 PM
Thanks for response. looks like several companies sell the same tour, sounds great so I will add it to the bucket list.