PDA

View Full Version : Sweetest looking Gulfstream - Photo incl.

Scott Lindsell
24th March 2008, 08:43 AM
Had the pleasure to knock off one of my 'Top 10 Must Shoot's' during this week. For those of you that believe all bizjets are white, check this out....

http://flickr.com/photos/bfiguy/2353017273/sizes/o/

Scott.

DJones
24th March 2008, 09:27 AM
Nice one!

Raymond Rowe
24th March 2008, 06:08 PM
Real nice get for the day.

SteveW
26th March 2008, 03:22 PM
Am I alone in thinking that colour scheme is vile?

Adrian B
26th March 2008, 04:07 PM
Am I alone in thinking that colour scheme is vile?

Hmm Nope, It is pretty retro..

Nice jet, bad paintjob.

Adam P.
26th March 2008, 04:10 PM
No you're not alone, that's ****in' 'orrible!

Shameel Kumar
26th March 2008, 04:31 PM
I'm with the second wave of responders... that doesn't look good at all. It's the green which is off-putting...had the green part been left white or coloured in Etihad dessert-gold, I think it would look a bit more appealing... but only a bit.

But then again, I understand why Scott thinks this paintscheme looks great.. poor bugga's so used to seeing white private jets buzzin' around that his sensors go hay-wire when something colourful make an appearance. :D .. just kidding mate! ;)

Scott Lindsell
27th March 2008, 10:52 AM
I'm with the second wave of responders... that doesn't look good at all. It's the green which is off-putting...had the green part been left white or coloured in Etihad dessert-gold, I think it would look a bit more appealing... but only a bit.

But then again, I understand why Scott thinks this paintscheme looks great.. poor bugga's so used to seeing white private jets buzzin' around that his sensors go hay-wire when something colourful make an appearance. :D .. just kidding mate! ;)

No there is a fair amount of truth to that Shameel. It's not what I would paint my G550 in but anyone who has the B*lls to put that on a kick ***** plane is pretty cool in my opinion. Whether you like it or hate it, it's different, eye-catching and as a spotter/photog the shutter should press itself.
Sick of Euro-white,
Scott.

Krzysztof M
27th March 2008, 11:55 AM
I'm just thinking, what was first, the RD in the rego or ReD colour.

A quick search brings us the owner as Liberty Eagle Acquisitions Inc, Rockland MA but that doesnt explain whether RD is a total coincidence.

Or perhaps I'm thinking too hard...

Nigel C
27th March 2008, 12:41 PM
Looks like the sort of thing Kebabitohs owner Russell Crowe would fly in...

Montague S
27th March 2008, 12:50 PM
Scottie, I seen you've been down in Vegas with Budd? :) wanna see some nice Gulfstreams? then get on a plane to Zurich in January!

Scott Lindsell
27th March 2008, 02:52 PM
Scottie, I seen you've been down in Vegas with Budd? :) wanna see some nice Gulfstreams? then get on a plane to Zurich in January!

Hey Monty,
LAS is always a blast, but now I've been Budderised. We had an awesome time in Vegas with some guys from Europe joining the spotting and dinners etc. Managed to score some other NV. ramp tours etc which was welcomed.
Guess now I'll have to forget LAS until next winter.
I love ZRH also and a gret place to shoot for sure. I'll have to consider your offer!
Take care,
Scottie.