PDA

View Full Version : Getting to SIN from SYD

Jacob L
27th May 2014, 03:33 PM
Afternoon All,

I am planning a trip on a cruise which leaves Singapore on 22nd Dec 2014. I was just wondering as this will be first overseas trip, which airline to fly to with for a reasonable price. The cheapest I could find around that time was BA on the 777, but I would like to fly on a A380 with anyone.

If anyone could give me a few pointers with this, im pretty new to International bookings and things.

Thanks Guys

Tim Bowrey
27th May 2014, 04:20 PM
around that time was BA on the 777, but I would like to fly on a A380 with anyone.

Have you considered Singapore Airlines at all?

Torin Wilson
27th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Scoot (TZ I think?) will be cheapest, then JQ, then BA, QF and SQ - typically at least.

Jetstar has a sale on at the moment and it was for December for some destinations.

Jacob L
28th May 2014, 05:01 PM
I knew about SQ, but does EK fly from SYD to SIN with the A380. Thanks for the info guys, really helpful. At least I have some idea now

Cheers

Jayden Laing
29th May 2014, 08:02 AM
EK fly direct to DXB with their A380.

Paul S.
29th May 2014, 06:02 PM
Hey Jacob. Im guessing you have looked at websites like expedia or webjet as they give you a good range of airlines and prices. I would also assume the cruise company should also be able to offer a discounted fare to join the cruise from SYD, might be worth looking into if you haven't already. Enjoy the trip which ever way you get there.