Sydney Airport Message Board

Sydney Airport Message Board (http://www.yssyforum.net/board/index.php)
-   Australia and New Zealand Industry (http://www.yssyforum.net/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   V Australia or Qantas A380 (http://www.yssyforum.net/board/showthread.php?t=1337)

Greg McDonald 22nd August 2008 04:41 PM

V Australia or Qantas A380

Just thought it would be interesting to see what the forums members are waiting to see the most....V Australia's 777 or Qantas's A380.

phil.l 22nd August 2008 04:54 PM

both of them will be round for years.Can`t get to excited.

Andrew McLaughlin 22nd August 2008 05:03 PM

From an importance to the industry and to the owner airline, it's the A380 for me. It's the first of a new generation of airliners to enter service with any Australian airline.

Jamie D 22nd August 2008 05:21 PM

I said the A380, at least it will be coming to melbourne!

Montague S 22nd August 2008 06:56 PM

neither, because at this stage they aren't serving Perth so I'm not making a special trip to see them. :)

Marty H 22nd August 2008 07:09 PM

V Australia B773W but hey Im biased:p

Shameel Kumar 22nd August 2008 08:13 PM

V Australia 77W by a clear margin! :D

As important as the A380 may be to QF's future and Australian aviation in general, the birth of V Australia and the fact that they've chosen my favourite aircraft has turned me into an absolute nutter of a V Australia fan. :D

And I'm absolutely looking forward to flying V Australia in December after doing numerous flights across the Pacific with NZ and QF. Something new, something fresh.. some really exciting to look forward to!!

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that VA's first 77W is delivered on a weekend like QF's A380.

Bernie P 22nd August 2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shameel Kumar (Post 11239)
V Australia 77W by a clear margin! :D

As important as the A380 may be to QF's future and Australian aviation in general, the birth of V Australia and the fact that they've chosen my favourite aircraft has turned me into an absolute nutter of a V Australia fan. :D

And I'm absolutely looking forward to flying V Australia in December after doing numerous flights across the Pacific with NZ and QF. Something new, something fresh.. some really exciting to look forward to!!

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that VA's first 77W is delivered on a weekend like QF's A380.

Shameel...

Would never have guessed this from you !!! :D I am not that far behind you either I might add!

Shameel Kumar 22nd August 2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernie P (Post 11240)
Shameel...

Would never have guessed this from you !!! :D I am not that far behind you either I might add!

Hahaha.. why do you say that Bernie? You suprised I've become this super-enthusiast for V Australia ? :D

It's great to see others embracing and getting behind VA as well...if VA's 77W is delivered on a weekend, I trust I'll see you out there waiting eagerly for VH-VGA's arrival ? :D

Can't wait!! (but first things first, gotta get out there to greet QF's first A380 on Sept. 21)

Nigel C 22nd August 2008 08:33 PM

Perhaps I'm just a party pooper, or perhaps I've been looking at them for too long, but neither really sparks much interest for me.

I see B777's all day, and the A380 is just another plane now, barely raising a look from me. A change in colour scheme doesn't change much for the way I look at them.

Now, if one of those F15's at Williamtown came down...