View Single Post
Old 16th October 2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Herbert View Post
My daughter is 3.5 yrs old & she has travelled in Business Class (on SQ) 8 times (4 return flights). Each time the Singapore Girls have treated her exceptionally well. She has been a pretty good flyer from day one so we are quite fortunate. But even if she did carry on a bit there is only so much you can do & if that fails then you have to wait it out....

On a couple of our flights we have had other babies/kids in the Business cabin & they have been a little raucous, but there really isn't any point getting all fussed about it. No matter what class you travel the seats are there to be occupied by anyone of any age, so complaining about it is completely pointless, esecially as the airline is really only worried about the $$ & return patronage.

However you would have a case to complain if the rugrats were pulling interior panels off & having food fights etc.....
I would be concerned if that was happening in any class.

As mentioned earlier, people that can travel business class probably travel more than most and probably know how to keep their kids under control.

My Stuff on the web
http://www.ryanhothersall.net/