View Single Post
Old 24th March 2009, 07:29 PM

1. Being a morning flight, refreshment is probably some muffins/biscuits. SYD/CBR is such a quick flight so something small would be sufficent.

2. Lunch would probably be a hot meal. SYD/PER there is a hot meal (choice of two), with a roll, choccies etc. Given the length of the sector, I would say the hot meal would be provided. Usually for the shorter sectors (like SYD/BNE), they give you a sandwich, which are surprisingly good.

3. In flight entertainment is the overhead screens. If you sit by a window you may be able to see the screen - the main "obstruction" is people moving and walking in the aisle. I will assume you have this aircraft for the SYD/CBR sector so you might get the morning news or something like an Andrew Denton 10 minute interview.

4. Depends on the configuration. Some 767's are better than others - international configurations. They are also overhead screens but some of those screens have been recently replaced. You should be able to see the screen easily, even if you are sitting by the window.