View Single Post
Old 15th June 2009, 11:23 PM

Are the system on A388 & B77W are EXACTLY the same?

I think those on A388 does not have the quick search button, hence a little bit inconvenient. Those on B77W has that function that you can quickly reach the media item by entering the code.

I wish I could take the A388 service instead, but it departs too late and will make my connecting flight to be the next morning. The SQ Fabulous stopover makes me no problem to sleep overnight for that, but if there's a passenger sitting around me confirmed with Swine Flu, then I may need to be stranded in Singapore for 7 days. There's too risky to it though.

Hence unfortunately, I'd rather been suffering in the Boeing 747 then risking to be isolated 7 days.

Meanwhile they are having new planes in, why don't they refurnish some existing aircrafts like those B772ERs, B772s, B773s and B747s to new seats (same as those on B77W) that passengers can have equal quality of service as soon as possible?

I think if there's a passenger booked an F class on B77W flights and is treated with old version B744 or even wose a B772 with no flat bed, I doubt the passenger will be happy with this.