View Single Post
Old 5th May 2008, 05:22 PM

I thought I had to post here as I feel strongly about this topic. Whilst not knowing anyone involved in the 911 tragedy I feel a strong connection to it, and in addition to that dispelling any rumours/theories etc. Because after all ladies and gentleman, theories are predictions are hypothesis are a way of pretending how something happened, they are not the reality. Its like in science, a prediction is never a theory/law unless it has been experimented on and given proof over and over again for many years, budding scientists will know this!

Anyways back onto topic more succintly and I have to agree with Chris that anyone who agrees or backs Mr Reynolds should be banished to never see the light of day. You watch the films like Loose Change http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_%28film%29
Everyone if not most know what im talking about. These guys are nothing but amateurists who are trying to make a profit and bank on a terrible disaster. I look at some of the people around me who are programmers and able people with computers and video editing and to be honest, with photoshop and some good video editor anyone could produce a Loose Change film. This Reynolds guy has no clue and should be discredited at every instance, its no wonder his family turned against him (read some articles on the net re this).

Now everyones entitled to their opinion, but when it concerns 3000 innocent people losing their lives, one like Mr Reynolds is abominable.
Regards,
Matt