View Single Post
Old 24th September 2011, 05:25 PM

Hey Stefan,
I guess I should of not made it sound like it would be definately the last 742F flight to Sydney. I have looked up the MASkargo site and have now seen the promo you are refering to. The promo is interesting however the schedule tends to agree with my info meaning the website sort of contradicted itself there.
The schedule tends to confirm what I have said and I also have been told by a very reliable source MASkargo A330s will be coming to Sydney, though no date was said but the A330F will be coming to Sydney. I have also noticed Southern Air 747 classics operating for MASkargo have been reduced in number. On the other hand that promo does seem newer then my info I've had for around a month so right now it is very confusing.

My previous post can be taken with a grain of salt, but the 742F days are indeed numbered in Sydney and it is a possibility this Tuesday is the last visit therefore I am suggesting spotters should catch it incase it is the last one and they have not yet caught or heard the beauty.

Cheers.