View Single Post
Old 7th July 2012, 12:32 PM

Yeah fair enough Tony but since that thread is for movements only I decided to put it in there. I don't care so much about the special livery's being mentioned in fact I don't mind, for example I would like to know when 9M-XXF is in because like yourself I can't get out in the week even though it's come in heaps lately.
That's just one opinion though out of many and considering Tim's original idea was to mention one off's or first appearances, my opinion doesn't really fit that idea. So for me any info on schemes is appreciated but I also realize that some times you have to do the digging up of info for yourself because it probably wont get posted and that's probably where the younglings get in to trouble there was just question after question about when this or that would be in and I think people got jack of all the banter instead of actual movements being posted.

The way it's setup now is good it contributes to a healthy relationship between the veterans and the newbys and hopefully no one will be getting there heads bitten off, I just hated question after question that's all, the newby's have to realize that some info you are just going to have to look up for themselves and to stop relying on others for info. We all have had to do research so instead of all ways taking they can also contribute to this forum....

Military: MV-22B, KC-30A, KC-10A, C-17A, C-27J, S-70A-1, C-2B, PC-21.