View Single Post
Old 15th August 2010, 10:31 AM

Awesome pics and info as always Grahame.

Yesterday I am pretty sure I saw SFA fly overhead my house in Erskine Park (near the white roofs next to Kennett Strip). It was maintaining 1500', heading in a NW direction. I was in the backyard, and was watching it (as i do with just about any plane that is flying nearby lol). And if i am not mistaken, it appeared to flash its landing light a couple of times in two brief pulses. Of course, it could have just been the Sun glare just shimmering of the nosewheel. But for a second, i was like "OMG, Schoies even know where I live".

On another note, I've seen VH-EAJ a number of times near the Air BP apron at BK while taxiing past of pre-flighting my a/c. And I've always wondered what EAJ is used for? Is it some sort of charter service or something? At one stage I thought it might be involved with aeromedical flights, but in your pic below I'm probably inclined to think more along the lines of cargo/freight. Still, I just find it one of the more unusual looking a/c at BK.

Cheers and hope to see you around Schoies sometime soon. Perhaps next weekend, cause I see your name on the booking sheet for Sunday, and I have my GFPT with the CFI Bill at 12.30.