View Single Post
Old 21st September 2010, 09:30 AM

Hi Guys,

I found it to be an awesome weekend. The waiting time for food was around 30mins for me but i was not fussed as i had time to kill before the flying displays.

I went both days and found Saturday to be the better day mainly because of the weather but thats just my opinion.

As for getting out, we parked on the rugby field on the airshow side of the airfield and on both days we had no issue getting out. Time from hopping in the car to being well on our way out the gate and off to Nelson Bay was literally 5 mins.

When i went on the C130 i spoke to a member of the crew and asked why they did not fly on Saturday. He said they were all ready to go everything was running smoothly but because there was a series of airshow aircraft taking off ahead of them they missed their slot and had to cancel their display. He also said the organiser of the airshow got his **** kicked on Sunday morning for not getting the C130 in the air on Saturday. The crew were a bit annoyed that they did not get up on Saturday.

In my opinion it truly was a great weekend. Bring on the next ADF Airshow