View Single Post
Old 19th April 2009, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chan View Post
Perhaps in that case your expectation is too high and I don't think there any airlines out there that will please you. What can be so unacceptable to make you write 5 emails / letters and hold a grudge for 7 months. No matter what class you are in, you're still just the 1 passenger out of 300 pax on the flight.
For an airline that used to charge twice as much as some other full service carriers in Business- and First-Class I think anyone's expectations would be higher and I wouldn't have pressed the matter any further if my first few emails/letters actually got replied to (BTW, that incident caused me to spend quite a bit money to fix one of my electronic gadgets).

By the way is SQ so bad that they've to try limiting the use of priority luggage tags in order to save costs nowadays? One of my mates had ample SQ flights over the last 3 years and he said it's starting to become a regular thing for SQ check-in staff (or those GHA staff in out-stations) not to put any Star Alliance priority luggage tag when travelling in Economy as compared to the past.

I am not as picky as many other frequent flyers but there are things that I won't accept if the people or organisations concerned have shown little professionalism and "excellence in customer services (or service recovery)".

Regards.