View Single Post
Old 5th September 2013, 02:18 PM

We cruised at 39000ft. The crew came through offering complementing tea, coffee and water and food for a price. I just had a cup of tea, the flight was great. Having the two seats next to me free I was able to spread out and relax. The flight lasted 1 hour and 9 minutes. We were soon descending into Brisbane and then landing on RWY19.

Coming into the gate

The end of the day for YFN

Well that was the end of the trip! I walked down to the pick-up area where my parents soon arrived and then drove me home!

Conclusion:

I had a fantastic time! All my flights were great. The Qantas Boeing 737-400s are still looking pretty good; I enjoyed my three flights on them. The Jetstar A321 really surprised me! It was fantastic! Much better than the JQ A320s, legroom on them is decent and the seats are quite comfortable. Virgin Australia was great; love the seats and the BSI. The legroom on the new B738s is quite bad though, but having the row to myself this wasn’t a problem. The service and crew on all three carriers was excellent. Also, thanks to Zac M for spotting with me in CBR and driving me around!

No flights booked now! Thinking about what trip I want to do next. I will try to get on the inaugural Jetstar 787 flight which should be in November. I will probably do a quick daytrip before then as well.

Thanks for reading

Brandon