Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Spotting and Movements > Spotting and Movements
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 1st May 2009, 12:07 PM

Default Jq74

Just noticed this flight being operated by an A320. Is this aircraft configured differently from the regular domestic JQ A320's?
Old 1st May 2009, 12:13 PM

Thats the SGN flight isn't it?

I went up to DPS in March on a A320 (both directions) and it was in standard domestic config. Punters that booked star class had no benefit excluding ther meal/entertainment inclusion in their packs.

I don't have the regos here at work, should do at home.

Cheers

M
Old 1st May 2009, 12:15 PM

That would be awfully cramped Mark. Was it as uncomfortable as I assumed it would be?
Old 1st May 2009, 01:39 PM

Yep it was not fun at all on the way up, knees where dug well into the seat in front of me, I'm sure the person in the seat would of felt them! The way back we managed to score the exit row so that was a welcome relief, however we were delayed on the ground in DRW and spent almost an hour on the ground.

Both flghts were 100% full. It is a FF awards flight for me and I very nearly booked Starclass...very thankful now that I didn't.

I don't know if this is normal or not though but on the 'international' leg of both the flights everyone on board get a free hot meal. Maybe that was their form of an apology.

Also for what its worth, the CSM (who was the same on both flights) Anj I think her name was did a fantastic job with a pax load that was not the happiest!

Cheers

M