Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13th July 2014, 12:20 PM

Ahh Raymond, good to see you have not changed in nearly 14 years!
Old 13th July 2014, 03:04 PM

I must say, being in the Industry, Virgin have had so many problems since they put there Call Centre in Manila, I had One case a Staff member flying out of Coffs on a Sunday Night, got a call from the call Centre saying Coffs Airport was shut, then told them they were on the Monday Afternoon/Evening Flight. I told them to call them back and to tell the Call Centre staff to put them on any other airlines available to Sydney as they had to start Work on Monday morning, well the call Centre again told them there is nothing they can do as Coffs Airport was shut. They I booked them on a QANTAS flight on the Sunday night and when they got to the Airport there were 50 upset Virgin passengers screaming at the Counter staff and the Counter staff put them on to the QANTAS flight as well. I just can't understand when VIRGIN is going to wake up and bring the call Centre back to Australia and call it a Reservations Centre, then they might start to offer SERVICE. The Industry is all about SERVICE. PLEASE VIRGIN bring your Call Centre BACK to AUSTRALIA .
Old 13th July 2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils Kenny View Post
PLEASE VIRGIN bring your Call Centre BACK to AUSTRALIA .
They'll only do that when they can find Australian staff to work for $1.50 a day It's all about the money.
Old 14th July 2014, 08:54 AM

Greed is such a bad thing......

Whens the BBQ in Brisvegas Muzzdog??

Soon..
No where. Where should I go?
Old 14th July 2014, 07:22 PM

have flown them before , not saying they are a bad airline .
BUT they could have handled this a LOT better for my Dad's flight
, Book customer on next available flight to Gold Coast ( they have around 10 flights a day to Gold Coast ) and pay for airport transfer bus to Ballina or Byron , or reimburse customer the cost of transfer $55.00
Don't just book customer 3 days later on same flight , Customer service is disappearing in some places that is should be always !
Old 15th July 2014, 10:47 AM
Administrator

Personally, my experiences with Virgin Australia (I was never a fan of Virgin Blue) have all been positive, the service and attitude of the front line staff always seems miles ahead of the alternatives. My last sector with them (SYD-BNE) we had a weather-related delay of about 50 minutes, they were making announcements every 10 minutes and then offered free items from the snacks menu once we were on our way. The only area I think their low cost origins really shine through are in the legroom department!

Jetphotos.net Shots
Airliners.net Shots