Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Spotting and Movements > Spotting and Movements
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd January 2011, 08:25 PM

Gareth there is one great place where you can go,I used to live down that way so know all the in's and out's of that place,i'll pm you let you know the details...if anyone else wants to know location pm or e-mail me there is a limit though to number of people.There are a couple of reasons why,first is that i have to get permission from land owners first before that week and along with that they dont want to many people on there land,so have to respect there wishes they dont mind me bringing mates along [as i have done so in the past] as long as were not a disturbance.Please to others dont be upset that i havent informed everyone to the location i dont want to loose that spot,been there for the last 5 shows in the arvo and its been great.cops dont bother you at all.
Tony they set up no standing signs on the monday before the show starts on the tuesday if you can get there the weekend before the week of the show you get all the arrivals coming in which is great but as you know waiting around for them can get a bit tiresome.i know exactly the place your talking of and its a good spot,like i said its ok to park there until that monday when the signs go up,basicly the reason they put the signs up,and to quote a local copper"they dont want people pulling over on side of road making a disturbance and create traffic chaos".hope this is some assistance to you all...