View Single Post
Old 10th May 2012, 01:16 PM
YSSY Forum Administrator

Hi Grahame,

Amazing coverage - get that feed onto PlanePlotter would ya!

I concur with your range rings; I've validated them off the rough land indentation we see just to the NE of YKMP with your map a few posts above saying its 192.9nm. My map has it at about 205nm, but that's because my home location is about that in difference to the south of you. So your rings are accurate.

With your plot, you may have a setting enabled to ignore plots that are in excess of a certain nm range. I know with SBS Plotter, you can limit this factor to try flush out any rogue hits through Basestation. Something for you to look further into with your software to allow you to plot everything you see.

In lieu of you sharing to PP, is there any chance you could increase the field of view for your 5min update image on 16Right? Right now your outer ring is showing to be roughly 200nm, any chance you could increase the view to include those NE plots and take it to about 350nm similar to the range showing in the plot image you've posted above? Also, could you actually increase the image size?

Look forward to chatting more with you on Saturday.