Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Spotting and Movements > Spotting and Movements
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 3rd March 2009, 06:00 PM

Default Greetings from UK!

Hello there down under---------

I shall be with you, along with fellow photographer and enthusiast, Nick Dean, next week--probably Thursday, 12th March. Be great to meet up with some of you at one of the vantage points. If you are "old" like me, we may have met. I was there 16 years ago! Some of you very kindly directed me to Nowra to see some Lears. Ring any bells? My own particular focus is on biz jets. Non local a/c to Sydney I need include C.560 VH-PSU from Brisbane. I also need Weswinds -AJK and KNU. If If you care to get in touch [milnestream@btinternet.com], I'd love to hear from you. Best wishes-Dick Milne
Old 3rd March 2009, 07:26 PM

G'day Dick,
VH-PSU is the Queensland Police Airwing Citation, so probably unlikely that it will venture down to Sydney.

Mick
Old 3rd March 2009, 10:23 PM
Prolific Member

Location: Sydney's Eastern Suburbs - View From Bondi To Jibbon Point And Bravo 10 South

Is this what you are after Dick, I picked it up back on Saturday 12the June 2004. The Heavy Lift B727 and Air Paradise A310 were in that morning, as was corporate VH-BZL.

Old 3rd March 2009, 11:26 PM

Greeting Dick

Westwinds AJK and KNU still frequent here in nowra, currently doin work ups with our naval fleet.

I was lucky enough to go to brissy in 07 on one of them, Quiet a nice aircraft and the westwinds are actually quiet inside.

Will keep my ears to the ground to find out where they are when your around.

Cheers

Adam
Old 4th March 2009, 02:21 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick F View Post
G'day Dick,
VH-PSU is the Queensland Police Airwing Citation, so probably unlikely that it will venture down to Sydney.

Mick
Thanks for responding. We were going to drive to Brisbane, but due to time restraints, we have to miss out. Shame. Looks like a nice frame.

Cheers

Dick
Old 4th March 2009, 02:25 AM

Default Thanks for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
Greeting Dick

Westwinds AJK and KNU still frequent here in nowra, currently doin work ups with our naval fleet.

I was lucky enough to go to brissy in 07 on one of them, Quiet a nice aircraft and the westwinds are actually quiet inside.

Will keep my ears to the ground to find out where they are when your around.

Cheers

Adam
Hi Adam

Thanks for that. So, these two may be operating out of Nowra at the moment?

Dick
Old 4th March 2009, 02:39 AM

Default Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahame Hutchison View Post
Is this what you are after Dick, I picked it up back on Saturday 12the June 2004. The Heavy Lift B727 and Air Paradise A310 were in that morning, as was corporate VH-BZL.

Hello Grahame

I notice you post quite a bit.
Pity about PSU. We were going to go to Brisbane, but our short visit caused us to reconsider.
As it happens your BJ piccie shows an a/c I need[Bankstown based]
Apart from 5 frames at Bankstown, 3 in Perth[ZLE,ZLT and XBP] and the 560 in Brisbane, I need 002 and 003 the Challengers, VH-DAA at Wollongong and that's about it. Any help on DAA would be appreciated. We go to Avalon on Friday 13th.

Have u a phone number? Mine= +44 7970 144349]

Cheers

Dick
Old 4th March 2009, 06:50 PM
Prolific Member

Location: Sydney's Eastern Suburbs - View From Bondi To Jibbon Point And Bravo 10 South

Dick, send me an email from www.16Right.com